Thursday, October 2, 2008

Homecoming night

Homecoming was so great this year! I asked Kelsie Mason to the Dance. We had the best group ever! we went paintballing up in the mountains during the afternoon and had a nice bbq. later that night i picked her up in her gorgeous dress. After getting our pictures taken we soon found out that we were the best dancers out there. I am a horrible dancer so this all was a new experience for me. Kelsie and i twirled so much!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey i found it!!! Oh gosh it is so good to see ya! You and Kelsie look so cute!!! Miss you so much!!

I still think it is so funny that you have a blog!!! Ha Ha de Ha aha!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Neighbor!
I was hoping someday you'd join the blogging world! I have wanted to tell you congratulations on the GREAT football season, for quite a while. I told my dad to tell you great job when he next sees you. I have read the Reaper every week seeing how you guys were doing. You're a great player and I'm really proud of NS. The team has come a long way since I left, we were completely defeated and then you guys take a Title!!! That's so amazing. Good luck with the rest of school and I guess I'll see you at Christmas time. Monica (in Logan)